Post by Admin on Dec 26, 2018 2:06:20 GMT
If you can't resolve the high CPU issue caused by NETGEAR genie yourself, you may consider removing the afore-mentioned application from your computer. And if you're new to the how-to routine, you may make the best of this troubleshooting guide: 1) effectively uninstall NETGEAR genie, including its installation hives; 2) easily manage installed apps to free up your disk space and improve computer performance.
Part 1: Here's how to rid of NETGEAR genie in your Windows?
1. Save your work, then exit the client: check up the "Show hidden icons" area, right-click the app's logo and choose Edit.
2. Then press the OK button on the below Exit window.
3. Now hit the Windows button, hit the Settings icon and head to the Apps section.
4. Enter the exact program name into the "Search this list" and wait for the best result.
5. Hit the installed NETGEAR genie, tap the Uninstall button twice.
6. Choose the Yes option when you see the following UAC alert.
7. Get yourself ready for the standard uninstall process: hit the Uninstall button below.
8. Wait while your removal request is being proceeded.
9. Close the following NETGEAR genie Uninstall window.
10. Save all your stuff, reboot your system and try detecting & cleaning NETGEAR-related leftovers in your Windows. Last but not least, if you're new to such an action and/or have run into uninstall problem, try the following top-rated uninstall tool we highly recommended.