Need help uninstalling AquaSnap (Professional / Personal Edition) on your computer? Normally, you do it manually through Control Panel. But that won't work if Microsoft Installer has become corrupted. Using an uninstall tool PRO can come in handy if you can’t figure out what was going on w/ your system, or if you simply want to get rid of other unwanted software once and for all.
1. Exit the client.
2. Head to Control Panel, click on "Uninstall a program". Locate the target application, then press Enter or launch Windows' Uninstall option. This method may help uninstall AquaSnap Personal Edition as well.
3. Then, press the Yes button when the below Programs & Features comes up.
4. Use your admin access to let the following 3f47e5.msi to run.
5. Please wait while your computer is processing your request.
6. Save your work, reboot your system and try erasing app remains you find out later.