Before you begin, please make sure that: You have a working internet connection A Linux device A Premium PureVPN account (if you haven’t bought yet click billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=23180 to buy)
To Configure PPTP on Fedora, kindly follow below Steps: 1. Click the settings icon in the upper side panel and then “Wired Connected”.
2. Now click on “Wired Settings”. 3. Click ‘+’ to add a new connection.
4. Click ‘VPN’ in add network Connection panel.
5. Then click Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP).
6. Do the following: Insert “Connection name:” New Connection or as per your choice Insert desired server in “Gateway”. Click billing.purevpn.com/pptp_l2tp_hostname_list.php to get the server list Insert Username provided by PureVPN Insert Password provided by PureVPN
Click on “Advanced“ 7. Check mark the following options: MSCHAP and MSCHAPv2 only in Authentication methods. Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE) Allow BSD data compression Allow Deflate data compression Use TCP header compression
and now click OK. 8. Click ‘Add’.
9. Your ‘New Connection’ can now be seen in the Network list.