BBC iPlayer Downloads is just stuck in the programs list and cannot be uninstalled? Standard uninstall routines no longer work?! Well, by using said uninstall methods you would be able to rid of the main app only. That option will leave tons of leftovers on your computer. And this post aims to help you uninstall BBC iPlayer Downloads thoroughly. We want to be sure you find answers to all your questions. Save your programmes and get yourself started.
For Windows users:
1. Exit the app first.
2. To get rid of that player manually, head to Control Panel, hit "Uninstall a program", and find the target software in said program setting.
3. Then, launch the Uninstall option and, choose the option Yes from the below "Programs and Features" window.
4. The uninstallation process would be done within few seconds. As for aforementioned program remains, going into file system and Registry Editor and checking & deleting the results you find from there can help, but it will take a few minutes. And, please do that very carefully, as well.
Try doing the below to remove the Mac version of BBC iPlayer Downloads:
1. Hit your desktop, open the Go folder, and enter the Applications sub-folder.
2. Try dragging the software into the Trash application directly.
3. Optionally, you go to the hidden Library folder and clean out other output info that has "BBC" in the names. If the above troubleshoot does not work, you can give the following app remover PRO a go.