( You may skip the below content and learn how to uninstall ESET Cyber Security manually! )
This forum thread contains clear, and easy to understand instructions on how to uninstall ESET Cyber Security from Mac. This post also contains extra tips, but has also been written in such a way so that you can remove the ESET Cyber Security software, thoroughly. Please complete the steps in the correct order and, please back up all of your personal stuff (e.g., documents, bookmarks, etc.) before continuing. If you're very uncomfortable making changes to your operating system manually or following the directions given blow, please STOP and run the recommended uninstall tool PRO accordingly.
In order to erase ESET Cyber Security from your Mac, please use these info:
1. Get the Mac password you set.
2. Exit the security app.
3. Head to the official page@ the below URL (hit here.) Choose the right version that works for your operating system.
4. Run the downloaded dmg file.
5. When you see the below disk-like icon is created, open it.
6. Double click on the option "Uninstall".
7. Press the blue Uninstall button.
8. Enter your Mac password correctly.
9. Wait till the uninstallation is complete.
10. Exit the Setup program.
11. Eject the disk file. Afterwards, you may consider removing the dmg file as well.
12. Try cleaning up ESET-related leftovers & components after rebooting your Mac.